This program will upgrade Wireless Switch Setting Utility to Ver.3.6.01.18210 and the following is improved in this upgrade version:
1. If the Bluetooth device is turned off in Wireless Switch Setting Utility, after the computer is turned on, the Bluetooth device will automatically be turned on again.
Wireless Switch Setting Utility Upgrade Program Version 3.6.01.18210
File name: SOAWSU-01301104-UN.exe
File size:4.26 MB (4,472,736 bytes)
- To install Wireless Switch Setting Utility Upgrade Program Version 3.6.01.18210
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOAWSU-01301104-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open C:\Program Files\Sony\Wireless Switch Setting Utility\Version.txt.
2. Check that the contents includes 3.6.01.18210.