This program will upgrade Ethernet Driver to Ver.184.108.40.206 and resolve the following symptom.
1. Weak cable LAN driver
Ethernet Driver Version 220.127.116.11
File name: INDETH-01531800-UN.exe
File size: 924 KB (947,088 bytes)
- To install Ethernet Driver Version 18.104.22.168
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click INDETH-01531800-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Check that the file version in C:\windows\system32\drivers\e1000325.sys indicates 22.214.171.124.