This program will upgrade VAIO Smart Network to Ver.1.2.01.13070. The following symptom is resolved in this upgrade version.
1. VAIO Smart Network ends incorrectly sometimes.
2. VAIO Smart Network icon on the task tray doesn't work after restart sometimes.
3. The WLAN device becomes Disabled on Device Manager sometimes.
VAIO Smart Network Upgrade Program Version 1.2.01.13070
File name: EP0000144796.exe
File size: 5.71 MB (5,992,872 bytes)
- To install VAIO Smart Network Upgrade Program Version 1.2.01.13070
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000144796.exe file.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Windows Explorer, locate the Version.txt file in C:\Program Files\Sony\Network Utility.
2. If the installation is successful, 1.2.01.13070 will be displayed.